Associate Interior Designer
An AJ100 Top 10 ranked Architectural practice with Interior Design offices in London, New York and Singapore is seeking an Associate Interior Designer to join their team in London. The team provides interior design, workplace strategy and space planning to sectors such as corporate workplace and commercial offices, therefore experience in the field would be beneficial. The reputable team has created award winning designs for some of the world's leading brand and clients, and pride themselves on creating inspiring environments to meet their client's objectives.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing creative design solutions and presentations for interiors projects and providing design guidance to the interiors team on those projects.
- Business development responsibilities including regular client presentations and relationship building.
- Assist the interiors director on a weekly basis to monitor progress in achieving Business objectives and performance within the projects.
- Assist in the day to day running on the London Interiors department and allocate resources to suit each projects needs in consultation of the Interiors Director.
The skills required to be successful in attaining this job vary across all aspects of the Interior Designer position, from project/ client management and business development to design. The successful candidate will also;
- Have the ability to motivate and influence people.
- Be highly self-motivated.
- Have the ability to work effectively, efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Be highly organised and efficient with an excellent attention to detail.
- Be a clear thinker.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.