Midweight Interior Designer
A leading practice based in south London are on the lookout for a mid-weight interior designer with Revit experience to join their commercial workplace interiors team. The practice has created a well-respected reputation delivering high-quality large-scale commercial and retail projects.
- Working closely with director designers to produce accurate technical support.
- Produce technical drawings in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Develop spatial planning for fixtures and bespoke detailing.
- High attention to detail, producing joinery, fixture and fittings packages.Clear communications liaising between conceptual team, project managers and architects
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the large-scale commercial workplace sector within any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- Proficient Revit is advantageous.
- Experience with producing technical and drawing packages.
- Strong communication skills are essential
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interiors team in an interior architecture practice where you will be given an opportunity to work alongside a very synergistic team.