Fantastic opportunity for a talented integrated designer with a flair for innovative digital design to work with a team of enthusiastic designers, copywriters, developers, and producers on a range of inspiring projects, you will be based on site at a large global consumer brand in South London. We’re looking for a
range of design and creative capabilities, including:
Knowledge and skills required
- Digital design experience across email marketing, banners, social campaigns and websites.
- Motion design knowledge – someone who can think through and execute on motion design to
enhance everything from landing pages to client social feeds.
- A little code know-how – someone with a good understanding of responsive design and how
- Conceptual thinking, we have the opportunity to be creative and input into idea execution.
- Presentation skills – We are looking for someone who is confident presenting their work to clients.
- You’ll be responsible for creating thoughtful decks. Making is only half the battle, we’ll look to you
to take the design through to final execution, our designers create the final digital assets to spec.
- An astounding attention to detail is required.
- Grace after the 10th round – being able to take constructive criticism in good humour and apply
revisions objectively and carefully.
- Ability to manage production processes – we are looking for someone with a flexible attitude and a
willingness to get involved and help shape ways of working.
- Collaborative working – someone who is able to work closely with the copywriters and project
managers to deliver final designs to deadline. An all-round team player with excellent interpersonal
Solid proven commercial experience, working on site with clients is a bonus
- A good understanding of agile methodologies and the ability to apply this philosophy to
your working environment
- Experience in press and print is beneficial
- Extra credit: Experience with photo and video shoot production