Our client, an award-winning branding agency specialising in multi-media campaigns for the real estate and corporate markets are on the hunt for an experienced, dedicated and passionate artworker to join their East London based office.
You will be delivering multiple projects with short deadlines/strict time restraint, ranging across all corporate account materials, including, brochures, teasers, reports and accounts.
This position requires the selected candidate to possess the following skillsets:
- Primarily print based design experience, additional digital knowledge a plus
- 75% requirement dedicated to a global corporate investment brand, with limited direct client interaction required
- The appropriate candidate will possess an exceptional eye for detail and ownership of work
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in a related industry
- A calm demeanour is required
- Full master proficiency at Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign for preparation of design files to a digital reprographic standard ready for pre-press production
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print processes
- Ensure all artwork produced meets client and brand guidelines
- A good understanding of typography, space and layout
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the latest PDF technologies
- Creative panache and fastidious nature, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Extremely strong portfolio which demonstrates proficiency across a range of platforms
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- Advise and help educate designers on file formats and to help smooth the art-working process
- Collaborative skills to work closely with account managers and designers, with great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process.
- Ability to work under pressure environment
- Constructing an art-work master template for use throughout the organisation
This is a great opportunity to be part of a relaxed and sociable agency based in trendy offices in one of the coolest areas in London. The team look out for each other and are often celebrating a successful week with team lunches, dinners and drinks!
Salary is paying up to £35,000 depending on experience - If you are interested - Please send CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com