Digital Project Manager
Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: North London
Our client full-service digital agency based North London. They specialise in open-source technology and they design, build, host and support innovative, fast, secure, flexible and reliable sites for some of the UK's most high profile cultural, government and media organisations. They are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the team.
You will work in an Agile project management environment, will be involved in multiple projects at any one time and will work closely with a talented team to deliver top products for some truly great institutions. Your role is to help define the technical approach and deliver valuable and inspiring websites / apps from concept to delivery.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, excellent multi-tasker, eager to solve problems and have strong technical skills. You will enjoy working in a team environment and thrive on varied and interesting challenges.
- Deliver a wide variety of digital projects working with internal teams from concept to launch. These projects can range from full website build, design tweaks or innovative product concepts.
- Lead on digital projects with internal teams and clients to define requirements
- Create detailed project plans that include deliverables for all digital channels
- Line manage the development team, ensuring they work towards key objectives whilst following internal project processes
- You’ll need to produce schedules, budgets and reports, but you’ll also be involved in problem solving, solutionising and feature specification.
- Oversee user testing and ensure QA is complete before product launches
- Work with digital analysts to recommend ways to continually identify valuable site improvements
- Ensure all teams operate in Agile environment including organising sprint reviews, planning and backlog grooming sessions
- Experience working as a digital project manager in an Agile environment
- Ability to manage several projects at once, delivering to specification and deadlines
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- A solid technical understanding of digital products
- Experience of delivering end to end projects for top clients
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Excellent communicator and facilitator
- Ability to prioritise effectively
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.