This well established and highly respected boutique integrated agency based in London, are looking for a hands on, experienced Account Manager to join the growing team. This agency works with a range of prestigious clients spanning the property, leisure and charity sectors and require a dedicated Account Manager to service key accounts, optimise existing client relationships and oversee the production process.
As an Account Manager, you will…
- Manage a number of core accounts, building exceptionally trusted relationships with your clients, running regular WIP's, tracking budgets and managing multiple stakeholder communications
- Utilise your strong project management skills, able to scope out project costs, scheduling work in the studio and ensuring assets are delivered within the desired time frame, quality checking and resourcing, managing each project from brief to delivery
- Working across a high volume of work, you will consistently manage your client's expectations, advising them on potential opportunities for growth and guiding them throughout the creative production process
- Working closely with your internal design team, alongside external suppliers and third parties, you will ensure that work is on brief and on track for a timely, high quality delivery
- Whilst you will take ownership of these two key accounts, you will also work closely with your Client Service Director to support on a variety of other creative projects
What type of person will you be?
- You'll be an experienced Account Manager, with matching project management skills, from a similar creative environment, allowing you to successfully manage projects from concept to delivery
- You'll be confident in managing a high volume of work, with an unflappable attitude and excellent organisational skills
- You'll be empathetic towards your clients, championing the creative work of the agency and passionate about creating excellent work, alongside building fantastic, trusted relationships along the way
If you are looking for a new opportunity, with the above experience and attitude to boot, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!