Digital Designer - French speaking - Beer lover!
You will be responsible for creating and launching branded content that will be used for digital communications. You will also be tasked with developing and executing original ideas focused on real-time marketing and activating planned and unplanned cultural moments that relevance for their brands.
- You will be working directly with the brand teams to manage the brand's voice, look and feel on multiple digital platforms.
- Create and propose a content calendar around relevant cultural moments.
- Execute and oversee planned and real-time marketing campaigns.
- Develop concepts and copy, review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members.
- A beer lover!
- 3+ years relevant working experience.
- Expert in digital media and communications.
- Comfortable client facing and working from concept to delivery.
- Extensive working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Good communicator with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Good knowledge of French (pop) culture.
- Start-up mind set.
- Exceptional organisational skills, great communicator & a great sense of humour!
They are based in an amazing office in central London, this advert probably doesn't do this role justice - drop me a message to have a chat in more detail - email@example.com