Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Are you a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with a flair for residential and commercial schemes? We have landed a new role in Brighton with practice that has a great reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Location: Sussex, Brighton
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: February/March 2019
- Salary/Rate: £24,000-£32,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established practice, based in central Brighton, specialise in various projects throughout the UK, including commercial and residential sectors. They work across various stages, from site evaluation, planning applications and drawings through to detailed construction drawings and on-site inspections during construction. They pride themselves on having an excellent track record of successful delivery and providing a high-quality service to all of their clients. They are committed to professional development of their employees too and as the result of increased workload are now looking to take on a qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant who is proficient in Revit (essential).
Your new role:
As a qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will need to work closely, as part of the team and demonstrate good attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit (essential). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects across the UK, including a couple of significant projects in the local area. As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce technical, construction detailed drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties.
- A Part 2 Architectural Assistant with strong experience with Revit (this is deemed essential to progress your application).
- Ideally with proven experience as an Architectural Technician, within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of technical detailing.
What you will get in return
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Very good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Ongoing continual professional development and targeted training.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.