An AJ100 practice well known for its workplace projects has a growing residential division and now need an associate to lead that division. The practice has been repeatedly recognised for the development that it places on its staff.
- Leading projects from inception through to completion.
- Producing full design documentation in Revit would be highly desirable.
- Project and team management.
- Liaising and presenting to clients and stakeholders.
- Conducting site meeting through to delivery.
- Mentoring of more junior designers.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in interior design/architecture.
- Proven experience working with leading commercial practices.
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability to communicate clearly and passionately.
- Experience running small and large-scale commercial workplace projects.
- Confident in client facing situations and attending on-site meetings.
- Ability to lead a team as well as be a team player.
- Hunger to develop innovative and creative solutions.
- Strong proficiency of Revit and AutoCAD is essential.
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
This is an opportunity to join an established practice and be essential in the growing of a new venture. The successful designer will lead an existing team of designers and build a team around them.