Mid-weight Video & Motion Designer - Salary DOE
You will be involved in creating exciting and engaging video content for multiple digital platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TV/Cinema together with the creative and production team, across the huge variety of different beer brands they have in their portfolio!
- Work closely with the production team to develop amazing, cutting edge video content and motion graphics across a range of different platforms.
- Brainstorm and concept new video ideas and prepare editing packs.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team in all elements of the visual design process.
- A beer lover!
- Camera skills - ability to shoot and edit.
- Extensive working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Love film making, creating video content & passionate about creative video production.
- Knowledge of a VFX workflow.
- Start-up mind set.
- Exceptional organisational skills, great communicator & a great sense of humour!
They are based in an amazing office in central London, this advert probably doesn't do this role justice - drop me a message to have a chat in more detail - email@example.com