Head of Design
A unique opportunity has arisen with an Essex- based interior design studio that combine marketing and customer journey into their retail designs. They take pride in being industry leaders by bringing in engaging technology into their designs which enhance customer journey.
- Manage workflow through all design stages.
- Manage and guide designers including juniors, mid-weights and seniors.
- Works directly with managing director and clients.
- Responsible for project management, quality control and final project delivery.
- Reporting to the board monthly.
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, AutoCAD and Vectorworks is advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of construction, fit outs, and architecture.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
This is a rare opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interiors team for a senior manager wanting to inspire and lead in their next role.