Senior FF&E Designer
Our client is one of London's leading hotel interior studios with a reputation spanning the globe for their exquisite, detailed design schemes. They are one of the names in luxury interiors.
Due to their continued success, they now require a talented, creative and experienced FF&E Designer to join their team based in Chelsea. You will be responsible for coordinating multiple market leading projects.
Role & Duties
- Developing the design concept as well as the design details and deal with the day to day running of their projects.
- Experienced with all aspects of design and design project management from large scale hotels and residential developments to high-end restaurant and restaurant roll-outs.
- An excellent understanding of furniture and product, interior architecture and design is a must.
- Since the position includes communication with client representatives and other project team consultants, a high level of verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience 6-10 years of experience in either hospitality or residential design and be very experienced with running jobs; either large scale residential, hotels or restaurant roll-outs.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an established and talented FF&E Designer to join a company leading the way in hospitality design whilst playing a pivotal role in creating award-winning and highly coveted schemes.