Middleweight Motion Graphic Designer
They are currently growing the team in light of a huge variety of big projects coming their way over the next few months. You will help their already existing team of editors and art directors to produce a wide range of visually stunning work to help them win more pitches and continue to deliver client-pleasing creative!
Basically, you will be working across TVCs, branded content and personalised video projects, combined with a small in-house and outsourced team of editors & creatives. They also have a huge variety of clients ranging from Automotive and Beauty, to Media and Entertainment.
Experience & Skills -
- Excellent working knowledge and proficiency in After Effects, C4D & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent eye for detail and an outstanding creative flair.
- Ability to produce concepts from scratch and see them through to final delivery.
- Knowledge and passion for trends emerging across beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and automotive sectors.
- Ability to self-manage tight time-lines & deadlines.
Key Responsibilities -
- Designing and building short form motion graphic packages.
- Working with both After Effects & C4D to create brand promo films.
- Creating pitch desks and concepts with the rest of the team.
- Attend shoots when necessary.
- Working with tech partners to integrate motion graphics into personalised video campaigns.
An exciting opportunity to grow and develop as a Motion Designer while working with some really fab clients. Drop me a message - firstname.lastname@example.org