Position: Studio Coordinator
Our client is a fully integrated agency specialising in developing brands via design, web and digital marketing services, based in Essex. They are looking for a highly organised, energetic, experienced Studio Administrator / Coordinator to join the team.
They are looking for someone to help improve the studio efficiencies, day-to-day workflow and general. You will need solid communication skills, a strong work ethic, be flexible, willing to learn and not be afraid to keep others to project deadlines when required. An interest in all things creative is key, as you will be immersed in everything that goes on in the studio.
They are a fast-paced agency working to tight deadlines, you will need to be highly organised, have a keen eye for detail and error checking, strong English and grammar use, understand clients’ brand consistency to ensure all works are delivered on time.
Key duties include:
- Managing new enquiries as first point of contact for existing & new clients.
- Supporting the creative director in the day-to-day running of the studio.
- Be the link between teams to get work over the line on time, on budget.
- Keeping projects on track and highlighting issues if they arise.
- Assisting in creating campaign proposals with creative, digital and web teams.
- Booking meetings with multiple attendees.
- Communicate with clients on orders, enquiries and quotes.
- Liaising with suppliers and production teams to collate orders and organise deliveries.
- Liaising with clients and freelancers via email and over the telephone.
- Learn technical print production and be able quote and order print to specification.
- Ensuring good lines of communication between the studio and print production team.
Your skill set:
- Highly organised to keep yourself and others on track.
- A strong eye for detail as you will need to check work for consistency.
- Strong English and grammatical application in all works.
- The ability to be able to work across functional teams and build productive relationships.
- Passionate in the work you do, ambitious and have a strong desire to continually challenge yourself and improve your ways of working.
- Ability to juggle, multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Confidence to flag errors with the teams and talk to clients when required.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.