Technical Interior Designer - Hospitality Contract
An established design collective in south-west London is seeking a technical interior design for an initial two-month contract. This is an opportunity to work across various hotel and hospitality projects based in both the UK and internationally.
- Produce spatial plans and elevations for new builds and refurbishments.
- Ability to understand and draw bespoke furniture and joinery details.
- Produce tender and construction documentation.
- Work efficiently to project timescales.
- Methodical and organised in your daily output.
- Offer technical design solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Portfolio that demonstrates design documentation for hospitality sector.
- Ability to manage time and productivity.
- High proficiency of AutoCAD.
This global studio is looking to hire immediately, apply now with your CV and sample portfolio to be a part of a team executes seamless designs.