Middleweight Digital Designer
DIGITAL DESIGNER / CREATIVE STUDIO
Passionate and driven Digital Designer wanted for well-known, large Creative Studio, based in Farringdon, to take on a diverse role including digital publishing and content management for one of our top corporate clients as well as in-depth training and support from the Digital team.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your digital and design skills, working closely with the digital team you will be provided with one-one training and support at all times.
You’ll be a part of an exceptional team of digital designers –supporting the Digital Director on creatively shaping new and existing projects for our diverse range of clients.
You will understand and interpret client briefs to their required specification and manage projects in a timely fashion, providing creative and technical solutions and delivering them to a high standard.
You will build relationships with clients and demonstrate a ‘can-do attitude’ at all times, boasting a strong portfolio with examples that display creativity and insight and have enthusiasm for learning about design.
- Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS and Wordpress
- Natural flair for typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Motion graphics knowledge/experience (using Animation, After Effects)
- Knowledge/understanding of CMS systems
- Experience working on campaigns - from brief and pitch to usability and build
The role is fast-paced and it would suit a flexible, enthusiastic creative who is keen to progress and enjoys to work on a variety of projects and clients.
In return, you’ll get an amazing name on your CV, as well a chance to work on some beautiful high spec, eye-catching projects for your portfolio.
Please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio now for immediate consideration for this Digital Designer Job!