This leading brand language consultancy, who specialise in tone of voice and verbal identity, are on the lookout for a Creative Director to join the UK team. This person will be integral to the business's success; they will spearhead the creative process, as well as being a competent leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Grow, lead and inspire the creative team
- Leading creative briefs, ensuring the output is fresh and exciting
- Leading on Pitch and managing client relationships
- Alongside the CEO, scope and plan the agencies efficiency
- Bring new ideas to energise and inspire a global creative team
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will come from a senior copywriting role, working on global campaigns and leading creative pitches and projects. It is essential that you already have brand experience!
You will have a passion for language and linguistics and will be used to managing small creative teams.
It is essential that you are a talented copywriter first and foremost, and that you are still keen to use your creative mindset!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website