Account Director - branding, packaging
Here is a close-knit team of branding and design hotshots who work with clients – particularly within the drinks and FMCG sectors – to build intelligent and successful brands that aim at being leaders in their field.
Everyone gets their hands dirty and is a self-starter in this 12 strong studio based in the West End. It's the ‘two heads are better than one’ principle. They’re a collective, they’re masters at collaborating… creatively, commercially and through top-notch client servicing. They work hard but love to have fun in the process – you can expect anything from Monday yoga classes to an in-house barista and DJ, cocktails on Fridays, as well as various socials. They have an entrepreneurial spirit, an abundance of creative talent and a dynamic culture. They therefore need a lively, hands-on and collaborative Account Director or seasoned Senior Account Manager.
Projects can span brand strategy, brand identity, corporate branding, packaging design, innovation and brand activation (in-store/shopper). They will expect you to have previous experience in consumer branding and packaging design as this is their core expertise. Working in a small agency means that you will be responsible for client relations but also get involved at every level of any given project, from attending high-profile client meetings and workshops to briefing designers, scoping and managing the flow of work, overseeing financials, right through to production.
- Strong experience within a branding and design agency (packaging experience is a must)
- Confidence while managing and developing sound relationships with clients autonomously
- Top-notch organisational and communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking aligned with brand objectives
- A down-to-earth nature with gravitas, passion and zing