Junior Interior Designer - Hospitality
An east London design studio specialising in hospitality design is seeking an enthusiastic junior designer to join its growing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across all aspects of the design process, adding high-profile and international projects to their portfolio. This role suits a designer who values team collaboration and ongoing professional development, to create a meaningful and rewarding long-term career.
- Contribute to concept design.
- Research interior trends, source interior products and suppliers.
- Manage the material library.
- Assist with project scheduling and coordination.
- Assist in AutoCAD documentation with spatial planning, elevations and mock-up rooms.
- Prepare design presentations, layouts and rendering in Adobe Suite.
Skills and Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Open to sector experience, previous experience in hospitality sector advantageous.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high-end design aesthetic.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Self-sufficient and inquisitive.
- Proficiency of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite.
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.