Digital Account Manager
Position: Digital Account Manager
Location: North London
Our client is one of the UK's leading marketing communications agencies. They have a large team of digital marketers, designers, writers, web developers and account handlers who help brands with their integrated marketing campaigns.
As an account manager, you will have experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should be comfortable executing on and offline projects for your clients but have an interest in how digital tools add value to strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships and by delivering projects on time and to spec.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing Marketing Communications Solutions
- Sourcing/purchasing services / materials and supplying quotations to clients as necessary
- Discussing project briefs with client and studio team
- Overseeing design stages of projects and liaising with clients to achieve desired result
- To manage email marketing projects
- To manage web design projects
- To manage online marketing projects
- Answering queries on tel / e-mail
- Overseeing projects and ensuring outcomes are delivered correctly & on time
- Experience working as an integrated or digital account manager
- Good knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Good understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- WordPress literate to an intermediate level
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and AdWords
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
It would be great if you had the following:
- Experience with an agency email marketing system
- Knowledge of some of the technical aspects of Web Management
- Experience with any web project management tools
- A basic understanding of HTML
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.