3D Team Leader
Our client based in Cannock, Staffordshire currently have an exciting opportunity to add to their team of talented 3D artists and illustrators. They Excellent opportunity for a talented Senior 3D Architectural Artist to join a cutting-edge forward-thinking company
Are you a highly skilled 3D artist with proven ability in producing photorealistic images? Are you looking for your next career step into 3D team leading/management? If so, you could fill the position that our client have available at the Central Midlands studio.
Our client are looking for a 3D team leader to manage the existing in house team
The role will require:
• A positive attitude and ability to convers effectively with both the team & customers
• A certain level of 3D production including efficient 3D modelling, photorealistic texture painting, animation and post production
• Refining and adapting company processes to ensure fresh new approaches to all projects
• Mentoring and coaching existing 3D team members to ensure existing and proposed production methodologies are carried out efficiently
• Identifying and strategizing inefficient/problematic procedures and their effective solutions.
• Taking 3D briefs, planning production processes, delegating projects to team members, monitoring production timelines and project profitability
• Regular communication with MD to relay workload progress, team status and department efficiencies.
• The ability to work under pressure when required
If you feel you can fill this role and make a difference in an established small studio then get in touch.
Please apply with your CV and Examples