Product Designer / Giftware
This premiums agency designs giftware, promotional products and packaging for some of the worlds leading luxury brands and are currently looking for a designer for their giftware and hard goods section.
They are currently looking for someone who is a quick and innovative individual, with a degree in Product/Design/Fashion and excellent visualization and Illustrator skills, as well as experience of Microsoft Office. The ability to use a digital SLR camera and knowledge about studio lighting would be a bonus.
- Interpreting briefs and developing concepts to meet commercial needs
- Production of high quality visuals using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creation of technical drawings/tech packs for manufacturing
- Trend researching and compilation of reports
- Presenting finalised concepts to clients and or internal sales teams
- Creation of print ready artwork files, adhering to client/brand guidelines
Other attributes sought:
- 3+ years In-house experience or within a studio environment
- Experience in creating trend setting gifts, accessories, homeware and stationery
- Communicative, cheerful and open-minded
- Strong typographic eye and the awareness of the importance in adhering to a clients brand equity
- Good overall organization skills
- Team-player, enthusiastic and supportive of other team members