Midweight Interior Designer
A unique opportunity has arisen with an Essex- based interior design studio that combine marketing and customer journey into their retail designs. They take pride in being industry leaders by bringing in engaging technology into their designs which enhance customer journey.
- Working closely with director designers to produce accurate technical support.
- Produce technical and 3D drawings in SketchUp.
- Develop spatial planning for fixtures and bespoke detailing.
- High attention to detail, producing joinery, fixture and fittings packages.
- Upkeep of sample library and sourcing samples.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in the retail interior design industry.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Vectorworks is advantageous.
- Experience with producing technical and drawing packages.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interiors team.