Digital Product Designer
Job Description My client builds software for global institutions within the finance, tech, farming and manufacturing sectors. They have been around for a decade and in that time have seen massive growth.
With a global reach they are now starting to build a team at a new office in London as part of their European offering. They have a start up feel, but with the back-up of a 300+ engineering team and a multitude of other skill sets that mitigate 'start-up' risk.
They are looking for a solid Mid - Senior level Product Designer with 3-8yrs experience in UX and UI design.
It's not just data that drives your decisions but the proactive nature and desire to solve and complex problems for FTSE 1000 companies.
You are an advocate for design, testing, learning and iterating. You are never happy stood still and always want to improve your skill sets and digital technology you are designing.
Based in London, we are still small, this is the ideal time to shape the role and how you fit into the business.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dual-track Scrum workflow
- You will deal directly with client within the context of the product design process, such as leading workshops and design reviews
- You will contribute to the product design process, your fellow Product Design colleagues, and our clients including: research, user personas, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, user testing plans, interface designs, style guides, and more
- 3 to 5 years of UX and/or UI design experience working with digital products
- Proficient with Sketch and InVision, and ability to evaluate and choose the right tools for the job
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and executing user testing initiatives a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen