Mid to Senior Integrated Designer
Truffle have an exciting position for a Senior Designer (or solid Middleweight) to join a highly creative design studio within a leading consultancy in Central London. This would be focused on producing fabulous marketing comms, events, bids, literature, microsites etc that reflect the client's brands but keep the strong company brand running through each piece. They would like Designers that are fully integrated, working across digital (emailers, microsites etc), interactive presentations and crafted print.
We need Designers that have a background in working on fast based, beautifully crafted, bold layout for both on and offline.
This is an integrated position and requires a Designer that has a passion and talent for all visual communication regardless of the platform. Working directly from client briefing, you must be confident taking a brief, presenting your ideas, steering and influencing clients and project managing your own workload.
Collaborating with a highly creative set of Designers that span print, digital and presentations you will be supported by these award winning creatives to produce folio worthy work.
As a Designer you will be equally comfortable working from a blank sheet of paper, producing creative solutions that are innovative and impactful as you are working to a clients brand guidelines.
This role is ideally suited to someone that has experience either from an agency or client side studio, who has hit a ceiling and now needs to continue their own personal creative development under excellent guidance.
The minimum requirements are:
- Strong design skills based on a degree, equivalent qualification or industry experience.
- A proven track record in integrated design, with a strong portfolio.
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate design software.
- 3 to 5+ years design experience in an agency and brand side studio.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent personal time management skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Proficient in understanding client expectations and requirements.
- Establishes rapport with and trust of staff, managers and internal and external clients.
- Supports and builds collaborative working.
- A good team player, willing to ask for, and provide help to other members of
the design team.
- In-depth understanding of current print processes and the requirements for preparing artwork for production.
- Excellent analytical skills (for briefs).
Mac (OS X) / PC, Adobe Creative Suite (CC 2014) - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
Web design software and practices
Must have excellent experience in layout and digital design and strong typography skills
Please send both your CV and either a pdf or online folio in support of your application that demonstrate the requirements of this role.