New Business Administrator
A prestigious architecture company is seeking a new business administrator for their central London studio. Working with the new business and support teams, you will be required to co-ordinate and monitor the progress of new business and support the preparation of submissions.
- Preparing tender responses and competition documentation.
- Coordinating bid production including input of bid information.
- Writing, proofing and editing texts.
- Preparing presentations.
- Housekeeping of all relevant submission documents and records, company information and previous answers.
- Collating tender responses /feedback.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in marketing working on tenders /bids / acquisitions within architecture .
- Confident, assertive and well organised.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, able to work under pressure.
- Professional with positive problem-solving attitude.
- Proficiency in administrative and organisational duties.
- Excellent MS Office, Outlook and Adobe CS knowledge.
An amazing opportunity to join a talented team of people in an award-winning practice.