Midweight Interior Designer - Retail
A forward-thinking design agency in north London that focuses on service interiors for retail brands is looking mid-weight retail designer to join their energetic team.
- Working closely with senior designers to produce accurate technical to support various schemes.
- Develop spatial planning for fixtures and customer journey.
- High attention to detail, producing joinery, fixture and fittings packages.
- Clear communication liaising between conceptual team and project managers.
- Efficiently adhering to deadlines.
- Able and willing to pitch in with other areas of the design process when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in retail or exhibition design.
- The successful candidate must be technically minded with a positive can-do attitude.
- The individual must be highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Exceptional knowledge of the build process and detailed design - experience in manufacturing drawings is a bonus.
- Highly proficient in Vectorworks. Cinema 4D is advantageous.
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, B. Architecture, or M. Architecture.
Offering a great studio culture and work / life balance, the successful candidate will be given the chance to grow within the studio and further develop their technical skill set as well as other interests within the design process.