Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer – London based
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a leading technology provider to some of the largest financial institutions globally. We have a global presence, with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join CSS based in our London office. Needless to say you will have an eye for design, a love of creating illustrative graphics and the ability to deliver high quality marketing collateral. Above all you can deliver on the bigger picture while not losing sight of the smaller details.
The role will support the ongoing development of our corporate brand to a broad constituent of clients and prospects.
Above all you will need strong understanding of the correlation between sales objectives and design solutions – your graphics will contribute to converting visitors to our online and social media sites into qualified leads.
We are in the transition of moving from a product focus towards a value-based corporate focus and the role will help shape the graphical design that conveys our corporate brand. A major focus will be taking complex materials and developing graphics that are easy to understand and makes the viewer intrigued to learn more.
The role will undoubtedly combine long-term tactical thinking with more straightforward tasks such as creating compelling PowerPoint/Keynote presentations.
Your responsibilities within the Global Marketing team are:
- Overall responsibility for User Experience (UX) and graphical design
Produce cohesive graphical messaging across multi-media channels (advertising, webpage, marketing collateral etc.)
Ensure our images and illustrations consistently convey our brand position
Identifying images/graphics to support marketing campaigns
- Design for product sheets, brochures, PowerPoints, and other collateral, as required
- Design for digital marketing assets; banners, landing pages and e-newsletters
- Idea generation & design graphics from start to finish
- Design and create social media content
- +5 years of experience in Graphic Design across print and digital
- Experience working with content marketing
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Experience with HTML and video editing is a plus
- Ability to apply brand standards and design to print and digital collateral
- Good eye for digital UX
- Ability to make layout & copy revisions to existing material
- Can work independently on multiple assignments
- Although the position is located in London, you will be working with team members, sales and product specialists in both North America and Europe.
- CSS is a relatively young, fast-growing global company. If you want be part of something fast paced and challenging, apply today – if you are up for the challenge.
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a global-scale software provider. CSS uniquely brings together innovative technology-driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and overlapping regulatory requirements they face globally