Renowned brand and packaging agency based in London are seeking a design director. This is an exciting new role due to growth and is a pivotal lead role on a key global account.
This is an award-winning brand design consultancy with an excellent reputation within the design industry and a truly talented team. They have defined, designed and activated some of the worlds’ most effective brands and continue to produce outstanding creative work.
We are looking for a design director with big ideas and lots of experience working on FMCG, branding and corporate to work across a portfolio of global brands. You’ll be a strategic thinker, driving ideas and points of view knowing how to build brand worlds in order to enable agility on a global platform.
You’ll be leading and driving projects within the studio, responsible for delivering on a creative vision, on time and on budget. Managing teams of designers but also able to get stuck on the tools when needed too! You’ll value and understand strategic brand thinking and big ideas.
What we are looking for:
- Solid background and experience working with FMCG [global household brands] on packaging and branding projects.
- At-least 8 years experience with 3 previous years experience at senior designer level.
- A leader who can make decisions, manage people and delegate tasks.
- Ability to effectively brief, lead and motivate teams.
- An open, highly collaborative approach. You’ll be a natural communicator with an infectious energy and passion for design.
- The experience to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
This agency offers a wonderful culture! They empower staff and offer lots of great benefits and opportunities for all. Certainly a studio where you will be able to carve out a wonderful career.