Mid-weight Interior Designer
London's award winning interior design and fit out company are seeking a well- rounded and talented mid-weight designer with proficient experience in commercial interior fit-out schemes. This firm is relied upon by its client to create unique and sustainable workspaces. The company is experiencing a vast period of growth, and they work hard to maintain a high quality service, and to ensure that their people are always learning and never settling for anything less than excellence, all rewarded with annual benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced in commercial interior fit-out projects.
- Be fluent in Revit.
- Have an interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- Experience in the commercial and workplace sector.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative.
- Understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages.
- The ability to work well in a team and assist the team leader.
- The capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.