Designer | Zurich, Switzerland | CHF: competitive base + bonus
Our client is a global creative agency whose history stretches back over 100 years and a turnover in excess of €100m.
They devise and execute global multi-level campaigns for arts and cultural organisations, sporting occasions, governments, technology companies, professional services brands and more.
The emphasis is on brave ideas that deliver results. Driven by passion to create experiences that captivate and engage. Using strategic insight and implementation, based on the latest trends and innovations to tackle any project.
We’re looking for an accomplished and inspirational Designer to join the creative team. In terms of background; we’re looking for someone that’s bilingual in English. German or another language will be appreciated as the team is multinational. Experience of working internationally and in an agency environment is preferable.
Key skills & experience:
- Creative thinker
- Great personality & can-do attitude
- Demonstrable strong conceptual design skills
- Previous experience working in-house or agency side on both print and digital design projects for global corporate clients
- Proven track record of delivering creative marketing strategies that have provided results
- Experienced at working with a variety of media/outputs
- Confident at pitching ideas to a variety of people
- Develop and manage budgets and vendor contract negotiations
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to the required standard, on time and to budget
- Great attention to detail and the capacity to manage multiple projects
- Experience of working in international environments and in diverse teams
- Great communication skills in English
- Fluency in another European language is beneficial
This job is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.