UX Designer- Freelance - 6-months
UX Designer | 6 Month | Up to £430 per day | West London
Our client is one of the world’s leading customer insight companies. They analyse data and apply insights to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are now looking for Freelance UX Designer to join on an initial 6 month contract.
As UX Designer you will help shape the products and services whilst delivering dynamic, usable, pleasurable experiences for the users.
- Key player in a multi-disciplinary team, designing clear, cognitive journeys to meet the increasing demand
- Collaborate closely with other UI and UX designer, content designers and front-end developers to deliver a truly compelling experience
- Solve unique and complex problems that arise from customer data science
- Translate requirements and research findings into UX wireframes and prototypes to be built by developers and/or shared with externally with clients
- Work with developers to ensure alignment between design and technology
- Bring along stakeholders by articulating the pros and cons of design thinking
- Communicate and present design ideas and decisions across the global business
Skills & Experience:
- Significant professional product design experience. This is a true UX role
- The ability to carry out research and the subsequent analysis
- Proficient in Sketch or Axure
- Experience of designing with front-end development in mind
- Experience of B2B product design
- Experience with Agile management tools (Jira)
- Knowledge of versioning tools (GIT)
- Experience of working within a highly creative, multi-discipline team
Portfolio should show process and not just outcomes
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.