An innovative and collaborative practice in east London, with an integrated approach to architecture, interiors and art are looking for a junior interior designer to join their growing team.
- Design research, developing initial concepts.
- Creating presentation packages.
- Sourcing FF&E and creating / managing schedules.
- Producing full design documentation packages.
- Project coordination with contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in interior design / architecture.
- Proven project experience in commercial design is preferred.
- Strong conceptual design skills and aesthetic.
- Team player.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, Revit advantageous.
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to produce hand-sketching.
This is a fantastic opportunity to create beautiful buildings and inspirational interiors that enable people to live, work and play better. Please include CV and portfolio with your application.