Part II Architectural Assistant | Revit
This well established architectural practice of 60 seek a technically orientated Part II Architectural Assistant to join them on a 3 Month Contract as they take a large-scale Workplace and Mixed Use project through to Detail Design.
This firm's clients include household names such as Nike and BMW. Subsequently, their work is varied, exciting and exploitative in nature. Based in the thick of some of London's most notable architectural marvels there is no shortage of inspiration both within and surrounding the office!
Day to day tasks:
- Translating the concept into technically viable design package
- Communicating ideas through hand sketching and computer modelling in Revit
- Coordination and liaising with contractors
- Producing high quality technical packages
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the lead designers and design team to implement and complete the work in hand
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Part II Architectural Qualification
- Highly proficient in Revit
- Must have experience in RIBA stages 4-5 - 6 is advantagous
- Have exceptional technical skills
- Be happy to work autonomously
- Be able to communicate ideas through modelling and hand sketching
- Communicate confidently, eloquently and succinctly
- Produce drawings and packages with speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Experience working on site
If you are interested in applying for this Part II Architectural Assistant Role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.