7 days left
- Job Functions
Junior Designer- CAA Sports
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
Based in CAA’s London office, the Junior Designer will service the needs of our Account Management and Sales teams, line managed by our Senior Creative. A hugely varied role, which will consist of working across some of the biggest brands and sports properties in the world, creating materials for consumer-facing brand campaigns, as well as Sales collateral.
- Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects for both internal and external distribution. This will include client sales materials, promotional and press materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, rosters, sub-rosters, meeting presentations, educational tools and visualising creative concepts.
- Take briefs from internal stakeholders, discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job & estimate the time required to complete the work.
- Undertake a variety of projects across a number of accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Organise, maintain and oversee the department’s archive of creative and campaign materials, and be involved in updating the department reel.
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Professional experience working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps is essential (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro DC, Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software is desirable.
- Proven ability of visualising creative concepts to an excellent standard.
- Proven ability of generating communication assets across multiple channels (print, web, email, direct marketing, exhibitions and advertising).
- Proven experience working across various brands to different deadlines.
- A passion for creative problem solving and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale.
- Solid understanding of design principles, with ability to accept instruction.
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Passionate about sports, entertainment and contemporary culture.
- Excellent at keeping up with the latest design trends and technology, leading on knowledge sharing within the agency.
- A positive, hard-working “can-do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Desire to be part of an organisation that values teamwork and taking care of each other.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.