Junior Digital Designer - B2B, Tech Company - 20-25k DOE
An industry leader in producing innovative, award-winning candidate assessment solutions to support human resource and recruitment functions within many of the word largest blue-chip organisations are currently looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join them!
You will support the team, create beautiful client experiences, and develop innovative online assessment products. You will be working with a team of designers, as well as the wider business including engineers, science & analytic team, psychology & assessment teams, and both internal and external clients. You will primarily support with developing the brand and producing engaging client experiences so your days will be varied.
About you -
- BA or similar in a relevant design discipline or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years relevant industry experience
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud user (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign at a minimum)
- Keen eye for layout, composition and typography
- Ability to follow design and brand guidelines
- Meticulous attention to detail at all points in the design process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn; someone who questions the status-quo
- Animation / Motion Graphics / Videography / Photography skills advantageous but not essential
As a business they are really interesting, a great opportunity to really push yourself and explore! They also have some really exciting things lined up for the near future! Get in touch to discuss further - firstname.lastname@example.org