Senior Digital Designer - London - Up to 48K DOE
An industry leader in producing innovative, award-winning candidate assessment solutions to support human resource and recruitment functions within many of the word largest blue-chip organisations are currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join them!
As Senior Digital Designer you will take a lead role in delivering several digital products relating to candidate assessment, you will be required to liaise with a range of different stakeholders from board directors, engineers, science & analytic team, psychology & assessment team and internal and external clients.
About you -
- Keen interest and passion in technology, psychology and innovation.
- 6+ Years experience
- Expert working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communicator - projects can be complex, so you will need to be able to quickly grasp abstract concepts.
- Up to date and interest in the latest industry trends.
- Strong research, creative thinking and idea generation skills.
- Experience mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
- Cross over skills in Animation, Motion Graphics, Videography and Photography would be a plus.
As a business they are really interesting, a great opportunity to really push yourself and explore! They also have some really exciting things lined up for the near future! Get in touch to discuss further - firstname.lastname@example.org