This acclaimed brand-centric agency, who work with global clients on an international scale are looking for a talented Producer to join their team. This agency are responsible for some of the most highly regarded and awarded rebrands within broadcast and entertainment, and look for talent second to none!
- Sitting in the Production team, you will work alongside another mid level Producer and report into a Senior, however you'll have autonomy over running projects from end to end, ensuring that projects are ticking along to schedules and falling within set budgets
- As a Producer, you'll be impeccably organised and brilliant at managing not only the production phrases but project planning/ management too (budgets, resourcing, timelines etc)
- In this hybrid role you'll also be client facing and work to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders, making them aware that they're in safe hands and advising them throughout the creative process
- You will be forward thinking and always plan ahead, ensuring that all details (travel admin, production agenda's, locations etc) are all confirmed well ahead of time
- As this agency are known for delivering exceptional work, you'll be a safeguard for the agency and have a fine eye for detail, always cross checking and proofing work through every phrase of production
To be considered for this role, you need prior experience producing/ project managing in a similar creative design and branding environment. Any experience working on brand production for a global account, is highly advantageous. You'll be a whizz with Excel and familiar with other tools such as the Adobe Suite.
If you're a switched on and passionate Producer then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!