A multi-award winning, multidisciplinary, boutique creative agency based in East London are looking for a Design Director to join there close-knit team. This will be their most senior 'hands-on' creative role and requires someone with a high level of leadership, creative excellence, good brand experience and a strategic approach.
This studio works across a diverse range of projects that span branding, identity creation, creative content, and campaigns - they also work with a real mix of clients, global leaders, and boutiques alike from sectors such as technology, digital, film, and hospitality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a small-to-medium sized creative team
- Working closely alongside other departments within the business to bring projects together
- Playing a core role in further developing creative process internally
- Creatively leading projects, in a hands-on fashion - setting the bar for design excellence
- Inspiring clients and colleagues alike with your ability to discuss creative work
This is a unique opportunity to become a truly integral member of a well renowned, highly sought after creative agency and produce innovative, boundary-pushing, award-winning design work.
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow - firstname.lastname@example.org