Middleweight Brand Designer
We're currently working with Shoreditch-based, boutique branding agency who are currently looking to add a strong middleweight-level designer to their current creative team.
They work primarily within the hospitality sector, creating full 360 brands for hotels, bars and restaurants that are communicated across print, digital, film, photography, environments/spaces and packaging. They're looking for a designer with a passion for creating unique brands that are both innovative an strategically driven. In this role you would work across the full-breadth of a projects from collaborating with a strategist, to conceptualising the creative and executing the final designs.
- Ample experience creative brand visual identities from scratch
- Someone who is keen to creatively challenge the CD in a positive way
- Understanding that the brand is only as good as the experience it is delivering
- A love of the craft of design
- Someone who is honest, optimistic and collaborative.
This Opportunity offers a unique opportunity to be truly involved at all stages of a project from initial strategy and concept, through to final design. It is also the chance to work within an agency that truly pushes creative innovation.
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow