Head of UX
Truffle are looking for an inspirational and innovative Head of UX.
Working across product, devices and all digital touch-points to design and deliver bold solutions. You’ll be a key part of this central London based Digital and Brand Strategy Team working hard to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do (and you’ll challenge clients and their teams to do the same), and bringing propositions, products and services, and ‘the art of the possible’ to life.
The nuts of bolts of the role:
- Be a design leader with deep knowledge of information and interaction design across a variety of devices, touch-points, experience domains and sectors
- Have a keen eye for detail, a strong aesthetic and point of view on visual design
- Have a fundamental understanding of service design, and extensive experience as a practitioner
- Have a working knowledge of content strategy and production (e.g. short-form video, native ads)
- Be well-versed in modern design research methods (remote and ethnographic)
- Have demonstrable experience helping global brands design and deliver digital products and services
- Have a strong desire to co-create (with clients and internal teams), and experience facilitating this type of collaboration
- Have experience leading large insights, strategy, design and user experience teams in a National or International role
- Be a natural leader with hands-on experience motivating and managing a large, multi-disciplinary Experience Design Team
Location: Central London