Senior Workplace Designer
A small studio that wins projects the size of the largest practices is looking to add an experienced workplace consultant to their team. This a chance to work across education and workplace projects and be part of a team who are well known for their collaborative and encouraging environment.
- Lead and manage medium-to-large projects in multiple service lines offerings.
- Generate and qualify project opportunities, developing sales strategies and making sales calls and presentations.
- Prepare letter proposals, full proposal documents and presentations, work plans and closing sales.
- Share examples of new deliverables and innovative delivery processes to both the local office and the global consulting team through a range of mediums.
- Organise and coordinate project teams with members from multiple disciplines and offices.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of team’s performance and take appropriate and timely remedial action when required.
- Achieve project profitability.
- Maintain client communications and quality assurance.
- Write client reports and deliverable text clearly and comprehensibly.
- Distill complex information to the essential detail for client decision-making.
- Performs workplace analysis and change management tasks.
- Proactively engage staff and provide opportunities for development.
- Make presentations to large client groups and regional conferences.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and ability to use analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and graphics.
- Strong analysis and spreadsheet capabilities are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently.
- Ability to manage and motivate team.
The practice is well known for the emphasis it places on the development of its team. Though the successful candidate will have amassed much experience the practice will offer an environment of growth and development.