Design Director/Senior Designer
Our client a central London communications agency seeks a senior designer/design director to bolster its team.
This is a well-established agency with a talented team. Their core offering surrounds re energizing brands, content and digital experiences and they are skilled in revitalizing engagement and loyalty for brands through brand design and strategic content.
We are searching for a creative who has all round experience of identity creation, development, implementation and guardianship as well as core expertise in both internal and external communications for a broad range of clients. You will play a core role in the ongoing development of one of this agencies key client relationships as well as having involvement in creating design solutions for their wider client list too.
What we are looking for:
- An established Senior Designer with proven experience working for a broad range of brands.
- Involvement in a broad range of branding activity; brand positioning, identity and architecture, brand engagement, implementation and roll out.
- Demonstrated success across multiple channel outputs.
- Internal communications: employee engagement, campaign implementation, intranets, presentation materials.
- External communications, printed lit, marketing materials, sustainability communication, web design, apps, social media.
- Experience contributing to new business development and working with design teams on pitches.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Great communication skills and experience mentoring and nurturing junior and mid level team members.
- A passion for design in all forms with an eye for craft and beautiful art direction.
- An open and highly collaborative mind and approach!