Creative & Design Associate
Creative & Design Associate - UK Premium Partnerships Sales Team
Lagardère Sports is a leading international sports marketing business with its global corporate headquarters in London. We are looking for an outstanding candidate to play a key role as part of the UK Premium Partnerships Sales Team responsible for delivering significant sponsorship revenues on behalf of our UK clients. Our clients in the UK include a range of some of the highest profile and most popular sporting teams and major international events.
Your primary internal client is our UK Premium Partnerships Sales Team.
The UK Premium Partnerships Team are focused on maximising sponsorship revenue across our UK Premium Assets including: British Olympic Association (Team GB), Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, European Professional Club Rugby (EPCR) and The English Football Association (FA).
The successful candidate will play a key role ensuring our team is armed with world class, dynamic and customised sales presentation and communication materials, designed to engage, support and help secure significant investment decisions by C suite executives of leading corporations.
The role requires a strong focus graphic design, presentation creation and other creative design elements – across a range of corporate sales platforms and content.
Our Preferred Candidate
- Highly motivated, proactive and a genuine team player.
- An appetite to learn and a willingness to be challenged, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret briefs.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Excellent skills and experience in using the Adobe creative suite including: Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator alongside the Microsoft Office suite including: PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Preferred experience in a marketing services agency environment servicing major corporate clients.
- A keen interest in Sports and Marketing.
Working in close collaboration with our UK Premium Partnerships Team and the Head of Sales Support you will be responsible for:
- The development of generic sales presentation materials across all UK Premium assets.
- The creation and design of tailored customised brand presentations & business cases to support the sales process.
- Supporting the wider sales team ad-hoc graphic design requests.
- An attractive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Employment Contract: Permanent
Applications Including covering letter and CV should be submitted via the Apply button.