Senior Project Coordinator/Commercial Manager
A multi-award-winning architecture practice is seeking a senior project coordinator to join their multi-disciplinary team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work as part of an elite team for an AJ100 practice on an exclusive cultural project in central London.
- Assist in the creation, co-ordination and assembly of commercial documentation.
- Drive the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
- Report to directors on progress and performance.
- Preparation and analysis of data on business performance against targets.
- Preparation of workload and forecasting data / documentation.
- Project performance monitoring data / documentation.
- Preparation of project risk registers.
- Preparation of programmes/scopes of work and deliverables schedules.
- Preparation of costings and proposals for project changes.
Skills and Experience
- Background/experience in the construction or architecture industry, or similar field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management software/portals.
- Experience in NEC3 contracts, design and commercial management
- Candidates must have worked within the UK for 3+ years.
A great working environment and excellent prospects for career development with this prestigious practice.