This multi award-winning integrated B2B agency based in the heart of London with a robust and ever-growing global client list that covers financial, automotive and creative sectors.
We’re looking for an Account Director who is at the top of their game with a serious passion for all things digital. As the AD, will have exceptional experience understanding connected customer journeys, data, marketing tech and be highly creative whilst assisting all teams in the idea creation and delivery of outstanding B2B campaigns.
As an agency we emphatically place the power of Customer Experience above all else, and we are working with some of the most superb global brands to strengthen B2B marketing strategies into the most powerful campaigns created.
If you’re an experienced SAM or AD, who truly gets the creative importance and potential deliverables of CX and can work collaboratively with our clients, this could be for you!!
- Your own personal creative leadership to drive an award-winning agency’s creative capability through an exciting period of growth.
- Maintain all existing relationships whilst obtaining new client relationships.
- Demonstrate growth of accounts whilst maintaining the highest levels of service and excellent team morale.
- Demonstrate ability to advise and lead on any and all account based challenges.
- Collaborate with other senior management in leading commercial discussions about new and existing opportunities.
- Track and manage all account finances as well as managing account forecasting, organising status meetings with Finance teams to ensure all targets are met.
- Effective line management of your whole AM teams and gain trust by displaying clear and efficient leadership skills.
- An established agency professional with impressive B2B experience.
- High-level thinker, capable of standout idea generating, problem solving and maker of sound decisions.
- An empathetic and polished communicator with outstanding relationship and negotiation skills in dealing with all audiences whilst maintaining the ability to communicate a compelling brand story.
- Understanding the value of great ideas and client collaboration.
- Truly understands how different customer journeys require a bespoke and tailored creative narrative.
Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Private health scheme
- Workplace pension (company contributes up to 3%)
- 24 days paid holiday (including three days between Christmas and New Year and ‘Birthday off’)
- Opportunity for flexible hours (negotiated individually)
- Extra days off for birthday and special events
- Weekly yoga class
- Excellent agency social environment