A renowned interior design & architecture studio in south-west London, known for their understated luxury interiors are seeking a design director to work alongside the other directors in managing an exceptional team and driving business forward.
- Oversee multiple projects from start to finish, ensuring the design ethos is upheld.
- Developing and implementing guidelines, processes and standards.
- Setting individual goals to each team member and providing feedback on the team’s development.
- Creating a growth strategy for the interior designers & architects.
- Monitoring project schedules and expenditures to ensure meeting deadlines and financial responsibility.
- Responsible for all issues related to the processes and organization of the interior design & architecture department.
- Develop key relationships with clients, industry and partners.
- Foster a strong design culture.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a leading luxury design studio, advantageous to be in private or commercial residential.
- Proven experience and demonstrable success in a similar role.
This an opportunity to be a part of an ambitious team working on high-profile and notable projects. Looking to interview immediately. Please apply with CV and sample portfolio.