Interior Designer - 12 months in the Netherlands / luxury projects!
Located close to Amsterdam, this internationally renowned design agency are looking for an Interior Designer to join them for 12 months.
With an impressive portfolio of exclusive luxury marine projects their design style is highly contemporary and each project is unique, highly-creative and tailored to diverse client requirements.
Their offices are modern, bright and light filled and you are only a train ride away from the cultural and social scene in Amsterdam.
This multi-disciplinary design agency have a team of over 48 creatives. You will be working closely with the Art Director and other designers collaborating on forward thinking and inspirational designs interpreted from their client’s vision.
As an Interior Designer, you will be working on all areas of a project from concept to completion including -
- Sketching and visuals of the initial concept;
- Working on the presentations for the client;
- Full drawing packages demonstrating your ability to do elevations, sections, layouts and joinery detailing;
- Research for FF&E and creating strong mood boards;
- Specification, procurement and liaison with contractors and suppliers.
Previous experience working in the marine sector is not essential as long as you have worked on high end hospitality or residential projects.
You must be fluent in AutoCAD and exceptional sketching skills are a must.
Please ensure when applying for this role to send work samples in a pdf format.