Are you a Residential Architect with proven experience working on residential schemes? I am currently recruiting for a new role in Worthing, with an award-winning practice that has a great reputation in the industry and would be the perfect move to continue your career and gain new and exciting experience.
- Position: Residential Architect
- Location: Sussex, Worthing
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established, award-winning practice specialise in various interesting projects throughout the UK. They pride themselves on their dedication to successfully designing and delivering a broad range of projects. Due to a range of new residential projects having been realised, they are now looking to take on an experienced Residential Architect, who is proficient with AutoCAD.
- Ability to continue developing your skills and experience within the company.
- A vibrant office close to the seafront.
- Annual staff team building days and sociable atmosphere.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training and European Study Trips.
Your new role:
As a Residential Architect, you will be required to simultaneously lead a variety of projects, from small schemes to large urban extension projects, ranging from £1m to £50m in construction value. These projects will include working with residential developers and housing association, to prepare feasibility drawings, masterplans and delivering planning application packages. As a Residential Architect, you will need to produce design and technical drawings, using AutoCAD and SketchUp and with good communication skills, liaise between parties.
- An Architect with 3+ years' UK experience working in the residential sector, on developer-led schemes.
- Strong expertise in AutoCAD and SketchUp is deemed essential to be considered for the role. Revit would be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Standards.
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrable experience in managing large residential projects from inception to achieving planning permission.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the continued growth of the practice.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.