Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor
Our client, a Leading Creative Agency working with a variety of TOP brands, are seeking a highly skilled Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor to initially work closely alongside their Technology client. You will work on a variety of exciting projects from concept through to completion including social media promos, animated gifs, product marketing, trailers, data visualisation, infographics, kinetic type, logos, campaigns and much more!
You will research and discover current and existing social media video trends and bring the brand to life through the power of social media. The role will begin with a 70% focus on video editing and 30% focus on motion, and as the role develops the ultimate aim is for you to combine design and animation together seamlessly.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 or more years industry experience as a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor.
- Experience creating social media videos.
- Professional experience taking animation projects from initiation to completion.
- Able to clearly storyboard complex ideas to an excellent standard.
- Strong video editing and compositing skills.
- The ability to take complete ownership of projects, including taking brief directly from client, presenting initial ideas and managing the project until delivery.
- Advanced After Effects user.
- Advanced Premier Pro user.
- Strong 2D animation skills.
- Experience creating design elements for social media.
Please send in your CV & Showreel now for immediate consideration!